DNAOS offer an advanced, structured, and open platform for
developing and operating rich distributed applications and portals.
With DNAOS, better applications can be delivered, integrated,
operated, and maintained faster and more steadily, increasing productivity and efficiency.
More so, with better structure, virtualized application resources, and especially by allowing the removal of
application logic dependency on security configuration, DNAOS
substancially reduce maintenance requirements and increase application and portal lifecycle.
By securing application resources and virtual profiles, DNAOS
support more advanced applications, more functionality for application users, and
prevent content losts.
Standards-based, with its portable parallel processing XML streaming pipeline engine,
and with its unique entitlement solutions with unlimited granularity,
DNAOS offer much more flexibility and adaptability.
DNAOS can relieve business logic application servers from
presentation, interaction management, as well as resource access control and security.
DNAOS also relieve business logic from security configuration
dependency, saving important maintenance re-testing, re-deployment, and efficiency-loss costs.
DNAOS offer an optimal return on investment by providing
application integration as well as resource and service availability, scalability,
portability, compatibility, agility, adaptability, security, and conformance to major
DNAOS also provide important development and operation
cost and complexity savings, as well as increases in ease of maintenance, flexibility,
and power. DNAOS are key tools in modeling, defining,
and implementing corporate, organization, or project visions and perspectives.
With the DNAOS technology, 01 COMMUNICATIONS :
- secures distributed network application resources
- allows new levels of integration for distributed network applications
- introduces a new level of distributed network application integrated services
- increases development and operation performance and savings
- frees application servers from presentation, interaction, and security responsibilities
- offers a structured solution for standardizing presentation and security control layers for N-tier, grid, and other distributed
network application environments
- opens a door on a new and more advanced class of distributed network applications
- solves an inter-related set of technological issues with a structured solution
- provides a structured workflow and validation framework
- supports session history, automation, metering